The last 10 art journey posts:
(Avoided showing art because felt there was nothing worthwhile to show)
- Week 42-48: You'll never be satisfied: The Journey of Taste
- Week 35-41: Recording Yourself: Blogging vs Vlogging
- Week 34: Painting Learning Paradox
- Week 33: Daily vlogs are awesome!
- Week 32: The Daily Vlog
- Week 31: Vlog are hard
- Week 30: Vlog begins!
- Week 29: Wrist Issues begin
- Week 28: Line + Value + Colour ≠ Everything
- Week 27: Willpower as a muscle
- Week 26: Architecture and Games
- Week 25: Simplification
- Week 24: Learning in non-accredited schools versus university
- Week 23: The entitled complaints: 'The Hardest Part of Travelling'
- Week 22: Huion 680S Review concept art
- Week 21: Standing desk.
- Week 20: Ideas on Writing and Drawing
- Week 19: Gamification of life. Art as a game.
- Week 18: Efficient Art Learning
- Week 17: Traditional Skills for a Digital Life
- Week 16: I got sick! But still happy!
- Week 15: Being involved
- Week 14: It's decided. Art.
(When I thought I wanted to be a programmer)
- Week 13: Nil
- Week 12: A task a week?
- Week 11: Art or Programming...?
- Week 10: I'm alive.
- Week 9: Goal! Basic Algorithm Scripting Done!
- Week 8: Confidence
- Week 7: Priorities and Overscheduling
- Week 6: Routine.
- Week 5: Frustrated Paths. Coding bootcamp? Solo bootcamp?
- Week 4: Stronger heart, shifting times
- Week 3. Anticipated Hiatus. Vietnam + MYS + AUS + LA. Day 26.
- Week 1 (aka Day 7)
- Day 1: What am I doing? Learning to 'code'. Java? [Jan 03, 2016]
The last 10 tutorials:
Cinema 4d Beginner Tutorial Basics in Navigation and UI
No Shadows in 3D Photoshop CC 2015? Lighting doesn't work in 3D mode? Photoshop keep crashing in 3D mode? I found a solution for myself! I hope this will help someone out there!
If you have a new perspective that someone in the world could benefit from? Then yes, please create tutorials. However, please do research and make sure you are stating 'truth' or have an informed opinion.
A list of concept art books for efficient learning
Using the UCS command in AutoCAD to draw angled lines.
Various trim tips to help you trim faster in AutoCAD